Finally Got Pics!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cris Laroco

Reaction score
After almost a year, I've finally gotten around to washing my Sport Trac. Since it's finally clean, I thought I'd share with you all. Good or bad...let me know what you think. Oh...and I know the tires are a little small. Got wear them out before I buy some 35s.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

PMcD - Thanks. It's actually silver, but white's close enough. :D

Big J - I have an '04 2wd. I did the basic lifts that were available for it. TT/shackles, body, and spindle/spring leaf lift. With the additional height off the tires, I'd say I've got a good 8 1/2 - 9" of lift out of all of it. I actually took the steps off the side for a while, but my wife didn't like that too much (she's 5' 2").

Last edited by a moderator:
How does the ST handle being lifted so high? Is the handling still better than an st with stock shocks? It would be nice to have a truck that is higher off the ground (running bars are making me feel like I'm in an s10), but having crappy handling is a tradeoff I can't make.

The ride is actually pretty stiff, but it doesn't bother me at all. With the stiffer shocks, stiffer rear leaf springs, and rear sway bar, it handles turns very well. I can't remember a single time where I felt like I was going to flip the truck over and it's been set up this way for almost two years now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts