fiberglass shell topper

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marlon giese

Reaction score
Price reduced - 350.00

I have a shell that fits my 2004 ST and should fit 01--05 models for sale.

I have only had it a short time and decided it is not what I need. Will be Switching back to the factory tonneau cover instead.

It is the light gold color factory paint. Aspen or some similar name was the brand and it has the black metal frame for the door. Side and front windows all open and close. No stress cracks so the finish and paint looks real nice. I bought it from someone a few months back who had it off a 2001 model but it was stored in a barn for about 4 years.

Near Near Cheyenne, WY or about 2.5 hours from Denver. might consider trades for other ST items like a tuner?

Last edited by a moderator:
Correction to the storage time. He said he bought the 2002 ST in 04 and it was in storage ever since. 11 years in storage.http://www.mysporttrac.com/shared/msgsearch.asp?BOARDNAME=SWAP&SITENAME=mysporttrac

Man, thats exactly what Im looking for! But im in St. Louis. A little too far of a drive. hahaha

Reducing the price to 350. I don't what to store it in the winter so maybe this will help with the distance on those who have considered it...

If the ecm chip fits my 04 ST I would do a swap if you are interested. Where are you located? I looked up the info on diablo and don't see it listed as fitting an ST so we need to make sure it will work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts