Few ST items for sale (factory corners and carbon-fiber covers)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Stewart

Reaction score
Few items for sale: factory corners off an 05 (look new) and GT carbon-fiber look headlight covers. Think you already know what the corners look like, but here are photos of the covers. I bought them off another member last year, but took them off when I put my brush guard on. They fit, I just didn't like the look combined w/the brush guard.

Corners ... $25 shipped.

carbon-fiber covers ... $25 shipped. Has minor scuffs that aren't noticeable when on the ST. I tried to show best I can in photos.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if someone buys them and you still have the corners I'll be dropping you a line. I'm currently going by the pipo rule, parts in, parts out.

What I mean is do they get condensation in them, mine tend to which is why I'm thinking of these. They look like they're crying on the inside. :)

Not that I remember R1ch, I removed them w/less than 10K on my ST so it's been a while, but I don't ever remember seeing condensation. But I also probably don't have as much to worry about living here in south Texas as you do in your part of the country.

Latest posts