FEELER: 2002 Trans AM WS6 Convertible

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amber Clymer

Reaction score
I have a feeler for my 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 Triple Black Convertible. It has about 28k miles on her and is in MINT condition. Always stored in the garage, and never driven in anything but sunny days. I can get pics on request but for now it's a feeler to see if there is any interest out there. I have a good set price in mind and I am not gonna budge much, for it is owned out right and barely used. So if anyone is interested, or knows anyone interested, let me know and we can go from there. I know the message is very limited but if any interest is found, I will move quickly to get any info needed. ;)

Dingo, why don't you email me any questions you may have about the car. I am gonna run out and get some pictures of it later this evening after work.

I've gotta run right now, or I would. (Outlook takes forever to load on this computer.) Email me the price you're looking for and I'll get back with you on the details.

Nice looking car! Are those hockey pucks on the back wall? That's really cool. I don't know if you are interested, but I have an inaugural game puck from Phoenix Coyotes vs. the San Jose Sharks on October 10, 1996. It might look better on your display than on my desk as a paper weight.

Yeah those are hockey pucks. That is in my brothers car barn. He said he has the 2nd largest hockey puck collection in the world. I don't know if that is true, but he likes them.

Latest posts