favorite songs for subs?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to turn my gain down whenever I play Chevelle's "Wonder What's Next" CD. I dunno if the CD is mastered in such a way that it works well with my system, or the acoustics of the truck, but that CD hits pretty dang'ed hard.

Any rock/metal with alot of double bass drumming or tom work such as Killswitch Engage, Megadeth, or Rush. Also "Cum on Feel The Noize" by Quiet Riot hits pretty hard.

mods please remove if I'm not allowed to have this file in my library, but it's not the orginal so I don't know if copyrights apply.

So everyone download this quick ;) chopped and screwed in the air tonight.. sick bass.

I dont know if you like rap or not, but anything throw it up by lil jon, late nite tip by three six mafia, anything from bass mechanik, young jeezy, yung joc, trillville, ying yang twins etc slam...

I'm with JasonK. "My Curse" or "Holy Diver" from Killswitch Engage, anything from Shadows Fall, and on Sirius Radio the new Slipnot "Psychosocial" (not released on album yet) really gets the bass speakers warmed up.;)

Personally I like to tune my system using movies. Of course this will only work if you have a DVD player, but I've found that by using high volume action scenes I can really tweak the system for clarity.

Someone gave me club mix of 80'/90's rock songs. That's got some bass! It starts with AC/DC- You Shook Me All Night Long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ozzy's "mama i'm coming home"

Any one of the "Verve remixed" albums.

Queensryche's "Empire" album.

Robert Plant "In the mood"

Collective Soul's "Dosage" and "Blender" albums.

Anything by the band "Underworld" - especially their "Second Toughest..." album.

Most any trip-hop, acid jazz, lounge, or otherwise non-disco-sounding techno music.

Andy.. In the air tonight is a great one..

Mark.. In addition to "You shook me all night long", "Back in Black" is nice with some powerful subs too..

Foolin' by Def Leppard

Life in the Fast lane by the Eagles.

At this point, I'd like to add "Love Song" by 311 (Cure cover) and "The Seed 2.0" by the Roots.

Latest posts