Favorite Five Albums of All Time (Desert Island Discs)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just added this to my new collection of signed rock art/pic:

[Broken External Image]:

it is framed with the album sticking out of the sleeve with play list. there is also a pic of them in the frame as well.

you have to check out american royal arts beased out of florida. they have awesome music, celeb art that is unbelievable. :cool:

gary s.- That's an awesome keepsake. I was torn between their first or Deja Vu. Almost picked the latter because of the cool "textured" cover and simulated gold leaf.

Thought the Stones LP from '67, "Their Satanic Majesties Request" 3D LP cover, was one of the most original and colorful ever, also. Very cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool, gary. I understand Neil Young doesn't do many autographs. Got this from the last tour they did together.

buzz[Broken External Image]:

steve,

thanks , i just stated collecting and couldn't pass this one up. i am trying to upload the whole pic as it is awesome.

i just got an original woodstock poster signed by marty ballin. a rare 2001 depeche mode gemany exciter poster. a limted rare run of a "hard days fight", cassius clay standing over the beatles in a boxing ring. a paul mcararthny autographed rare poster.

check out americanroyalarts,com. real cool stuff !!

buzz,

WOW, that is awesome. you want to trade ? LOL

where did you get that?

Gary S. and Buzzworth- Getting way off track here but ...

You guys know of any shops or private buyers of vintage electric guitars? I have an original 1965 Gibson Firebird III Full Reverse Body, in sunburst. Condition is good, not perfect. It's not signed or owned by any prominent musicians though. One of my favorite things is rock memorabilia. I get "goosebumps" walking into a "Hard Rock Cafe", and would die to visit the "Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Museum", in Cleveland, once in this lifetime. Thanks Guys, Steve

steve,

i checked with my rep from american royal arts and they are looking for actual guitars that rock stars used. do you qualify? lol, just kiddin'

i really have no knowledge of guitars so you may want to contact some local shops or try e-bay to get an estimate.

i agree, the r&r hall of fame is on my must visit list.

for some fun, check out the americanroyalarts.com website and see the stuff they have. don't get hooked, i dropped 5 grand in 2 months :eek:

steve.......I heard from my tech (also a Gibson rep) and his assessment without seeing it is:

no headstock breaks, all original parts and case- $9000

Nice little 401k you have there. If it's in good shape, it will only go up in value. :wub:

buzz

I get "goosebumps" walking into a "Hard Rock Cafe", and would die to visit the "Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Museum", in Cleveland, once in this lifetime.

i agree, the r&r hall of fame is on my must visit list.

If you do make it, call me up. I live 40 minutes from the Rock Hall. I have no desire to see the R&R HOF. I know people that have and all said it was a waste of time and money.

Odds are, I will never go...unless I can go for free.

Tom

Attn: Buzz- Wow, glad I asked u guys. Knew this particular full reverse model was scarce, but ...

Now I'm thinking, a substantial down payment for "the end of a classic." (2010 ST)

"Classic", at least in my mind.

Attn: gary s.- I'll check out the americanroyalarts.com site AFTER I sell the guitar. (lol) Always wanted an authentic, ORIGINAL, Yesterday & Today "Butcher Cover". (NOT peeled) Saw one recently sold on Ebay for 28K. GULP!

Latest posts