Farewell STers

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hector Colon

Reaction score
Farewell my ST friends. It's been coming a while. Trac has been giving me issues, mainly I believe with unfound vacuum leak. I had a Mazda 3 at the time and was not rushing or going crazy to get her done. Finally, been finding myself in need of the bed and decided to trade the Mazda in for a Ridgeline. Love my ST, but still sitting in driveway until I figure out what to do with her. Must say, I am very impressed with the Ridgeline and is as much of a joy to ride as my ST was. I will miss this forum with all the good advice. Loved the Projects board, which can not be found, at least by me on any other forum. You guys have been the best.

Dont be a stranger. Once a member always' a member. You might have need of other Q&A.Or even be able to help some one else. Alot of knowledge on this board, about many things.

Honda has some qaulity. I cant get use to the ridgeline nose. I think a 4 door tacoma sport will be my direction. If Ford dont move on a midsize.

My dad has had several Ridgelines. He just bought a fully-loaded SE model. They are nice trucks but not as refined as the Sport Trac. He beats the hell out of his, and they keep on running great. My biggest complaint with them is I have to duck dramatically to get inside it, or else I hit my head on the top of the door opening.

Good luck!

Typical import driver.My neighbor loves his Tundra's. I have been driving the same Ford through 5 of his Tundra's. Most mileage he ever had was 30,000 miles. Of course, it will last forever, that's why I sell them so soon.

Tom

Was close to that a few days ago, wife said "lets go look at 2014 F150's". Couldn't find one I liked below $40k. My dream was a Raptor for 55, wife had that 'dear' in the headlight look.

Or she was trying to remember where she put that shotgun.

Either way, it was really funny.

So trac'r keeps on trac'n!

And its not farewell, just morphing into something else!

Latest posts