Factory Tonneau Mounts Wanted

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe I've still got a set in teh garage. Ended up with 2 sets. Can't make the L'ville meet, but if you don't find any (and I find them), their yours for $50.

I may be confused on what you're referring to. I had to buy the parts that attach to the bed and they called them striker plates. I have a folding tonneau, totally different from a full sorry.

Striker plates.

I acquired a factory folding alluminum tonneau without the mounts/brackets, sorry for the confusion.

I will try the dealer again asking for striker plates.

FWIW the dealership showed me a blowup diagram of the tonneau and circled the mounts/brackets the tonneau fits into, then said that they could not get those parts seperately. Only way for me to get them was with a purchase of a tonneau, which I already had. Bungy cords rule - lol

I can't find the receipt for the parts but they can get them. It's basically 2 left and 2 right. They each have 3 screw holes and mount to the bed. There is one part number for the left and one for the right. Screws do not come with them but I went to lowes and got the screws.

I did find the 4 OEM tonneau mounts in the garage. The dealer threw a set in that he had in the shop, when I bought my Trac. When I found a cover, it came with the mounts. I think I've got the screws for them also, but didn't look that close. LMK if anyone still wants them.:)

I may need the screws if they will transfer over to the 07 striker plates. Cause i just bought a 07 take off and the strikers seperate for about 9$ a piece. I ust need the screws. I can get ford parts pretty cheap if any one needs anything. If they have the srtikers for the 07 seperate im sure they have the older ones.

Thanks Cajun for the instruction info.

Parts arrived and install was smooth. Tonneau fits great and locks function properly, ect...

I would reccomend getting the Ford bolts. Although I am sure something could be gotten at a hardware sotor the Ford bolts came with a coating applied to the threads.

got a locking gas cap while I was placing an order anyhow and the install on that was simple also.

Latest posts