• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Factory Bed Cover

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Foldable, lockable, decent shape. Currently on an '07.
Has been refinished since these pics.
$225

Attachments

• bed cover.jpg
    bed cover.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 5
  • bedcover2.jpg
    bedcover2.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
Does this include all of the mounting brackets, hardware, screws, etc.?

I would need everything to mount it to my bed. I'll ask the wife tonight since it is her truck.

Our truck IS a 2007. As long as every bracket, bolts and other fasteners are included we will purchase it from you. Let me know how we can proceed with this. Can you also show/send me me photos of all the parts that come with it since none of those parts are still available?

Our truck IS a 2007. As long as every bracket, bolts and other fasteners are included we will purchase it from you. Let me know how we can proceed with this. Can you also show/send me me photos of all the parts that come with it since none of those parts are still available?
Four brackets and screws. Are you going to pick it up? Shipping won't work. Meet you somewhere?

Attachments

• sporttrac.jpg
    sporttrac.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 0
Absolutely cannot pick it up. I live in mid central west Georgia. Shipping it would be a pain but I obviously will compensate you for it if you can ship it.

Zip code is 31808.

I haven't seen anything like what people use to do on Spyderchat. There would be sales like hardtops for the cars and owners would put the hardtop on their car say in Virginia and would ferry the top to another owner like in Tennessee who would in turn install the top on their Spyder and ferry it to another owner until it got to the buyer's location to pick the top up.
Maybe some ST owners could do the same thing for large items like this cover?

Foldable, lockable, decent shape. Currently on an '07.
Has been refinished since these pics.
$225
Still for sale??

Still available

Yeah that'd perfect let's plan on that I saw in the thread you have the mounting hardware as well correct??

No, I'll need the hardware too. My truck has a "Le Bra" cover on the bed that will need replacement soon. The brackets are different than the Ford ones.

Latest posts