Factory Alarm?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmy Brown

Reaction score
This may sound crazy but how do I know if I have a Factory Car Alarm on the ST? I opend the tail gate last night with the doors locked and the horn started going off:unsure:, does this mean I have a factory alarm system? I just ordered a Factory alarm and remote start from the sponsor's and now I dont know if i needed the alarm.. Thanks for all your help

I would say it's safe to say there is some sort of alarm on there obviously. try rolling the drivers window down adn closing all the doors, next lock the vehicel with your key fob, wait for about a minute, now reach in through the open window and open the door from the inside...alarm should go off

Is this factory alarm something that can be owner installed, plug and play? I have been thinking about an alarm, simple noisemaker, for my 05 but want it simple. Something that uses existing fob.

If the one you ordered is something like that and you end up getting it, I might be interested.

Latest posts