F/S Zabteck Performance MAF unit

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dylan Darbyshire

Reaction score
Hey guys, its been years since I have visited the forum but I am back with some parts to sell. Sadly, my sport trac was totalled in a highway accident about 5 years ago or so. This has left me with a box of parts that I have no use for any longer.

First, I have a Zabteck C&L Performance MAF unit that i purchased from Zabteck for $185. There is no signs of use or corrosion and this parts looks as good as it did the day I got it. It is the universal version and you can read about it here at Zabtecks website: http://www.zabteck.com/maf.htm

[Broken External Image]:

Some other parts I have include stock intake parts, front AVS headlight covers, a pioneer amplifier and a Dual subwoofer box with two subs and neon lit ported enclosure. I will gladly post pictures if anyone is interested.

Please make me an offer for any of these items, I will try to check back to the forum as much as possible but any serious buyers please contact me at:

[email protected] or 913 940 0707

Hey Adam, the sub box is not a custom box for the sport trac if that is what you are thinking, its a normal universal type box. When it was in my ST it was on top of the passenger side folded rear seat.

The amp is a bridgeable 300x2 watt Pioneer Premier. It will run two channels of 300 watts at 2 ohms, and 600 watts at 4 ohms. It fits perfectly in the box behind the driver side rear seat that houses the stock subwoofer.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Do you have the headlight covers still? And how much are you looking to get for the maf unit?