F/S Multiple items

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James B 3

Reaction score
I am doing some cleaning and decided to get rid of some stuff here. Location is S.C. near Florence. Will ship or possible meet if anyone is interested.

1. Head Rest Monitors (in leather headrest from Pacifica), DVD Player, FM-Modulator, two Wireless headseats (missing ear cushions on three ears). This unit cost 1600.00 installed. Utilized 5 months, divorced and removed.

2. 4 Spacers, never used. Bolt pattern and holes same as sport trac. Not sure how to measure these, they measure over 1 1/2", so are they considered 2"?

3. Underseat 10" single sub box. C-Wells. Painted yellow. Purchased on site and never installed.

4. Ford hood bug deflector. Never installed still in box and wrapping from ford. Smoke color.

5. 1999 Suzuki, King Quad, 4x4, 300, 4-wheeler. Diff. lock, Low Med High gears. Always ran synthetic oil and been very well taken care of.

6. 2006 E-Ton, Viper, 90cc 4 wheeler. sold by Honda. Paid over 2700.00 middle of 2006. Original paperwork included.

7. 2006 Honda CRF, 70 Dirt Bike. Again very good condition. Rode very little.

8. 2001 Honda 250, Recon. Top end, Bottom end, and gear shifter rebuilt in the past two years. rode very very little since then. been in my dads garage.

9. 1999 Honda CBR 600 FX, Just had complete checkup this past summer from the local Honda Shop. Red and Black.

Well, guys and girls, thats it for now. I am going to post this on ebay if no response. If I don't respond to you within one day please email me at [email protected].

I am posting pics of most of these on my profile tonight under sales. A couple I dont have pics of here but will get them if you are interested.

thanks for looking,

James

This is for the DVD ETC ...Dark slate Gray is the color. Not tears, marks etc. perfect shape. Really not sure of a price. Trying to do some research on that now. Want to be fair but don't want to get taken for a ride. If you have any ideas on cost make an offer, at least until I finish reviewing.

Floor mats, $35.00 plus shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in the headrest monitors, but only if they're really obscenely cheap.

PMcD,

Hood deflector new is over 60 bucks from what I see and this one is new. So how about $40 plus shipping.

Jayson,

Already got a deal in the works for the spacers from an email after I posted last night. If it falls through you will be next if still interested.

James

shipping UPS groud will be between 6-10 bucks. With the charge back from paypal for me to recieve money how about lets split the cost of shipping. and say 45 shipped.

james

Guys, sorry I have been offline about 4 days. Had spinal surgery last thursday and just trying to get online tonight. I will try to get online again tomorrow and answer questions. right now my pain medicine isrunning low and I am needing to lie back down.

PMcD,

Paypal is fine with me and I will send it out as soon as you send the paypal. I tried your email but it got kicked back. Send me 45 and I will pay the balance on shipping and will forward the reciept with it so you know I am not trying to s--w you. Make sure you tell me if your address is to a bussiness or residence. It is cheaper to a bussiness.

thanks,

james