f/s factory folding tonneau cover- colorado

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason LeDoux

Reaction score
black, folding factory, tonneau cover. pick up only, centennial colorado. $450.00

also i am looking for a cap for sale in colorado, prefferably a.r.e. type.

I've been on the search for a topper also... This is about the best deal I found for a new topper in Devner...

A.R.E. Z-Series: Color Match, Tinted Windows, Tilt Down Front Slider, Frameless Side Windows & Rear Door, Exclusive "Palm" Lock, Carpet Headliner, 3rd Brake Lt. Dome LT. & the best LIFETIME WARRANTY in the industry.... Reg $1825.00....YOUR COST...$1495.00.....W/ FREE INSTALLATION!

**Deduct $125.00 for side sliders in place of frameless side windows.

Nobody @ Suburban Toppers is on commission. All will be happy to help! Any questions, please Email or call us anytime! 303-320-8677 / 800-274-8677

Thanks for your time!

Suburban Toppers Inc.

Brad, Brent, Chris, Matt, Zack

www.suburbantoppers.com

Interested in the tonneau cover however I have a couple of questions....

Are you totally against mailing the cover?

Is it in good shape?

Is it locking?

Do you have any photographs?

Does it have all the hardware?

Please let me know.

Greg,

Sorry I think it is too much trouble for me to ship this item.

However to answer your other questions it is in good shape, it is locking and I would include all of the hardware. I don't have any photos here at work but if you are still interested I could get you some.

Thanks,

Jason

I have a good friend of mine going to Denver to pick up his motorcycle next weekend. He informed me that he would not mind stopping by and picking up the cover if it would be okay with you. I would give you all of his information and he would either meet you at any location convenient to you or at your home if you prefer that also. Just need to know if you still have it and if you are willing to meet him.

Please notify me if you are willing to meet with him and if you still have the cover.

SSG Samuel Cortijo

U.S. Army, Ft. Riley Kansas