explanation for 2 quik post

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rod denton

Reaction score
ok here goes my dumba#$#$ move of the week :

my 7 yr girl and I go 4x ing all was good well we were hitting the holes and get with it the mudd was a flying >we came to the last spot then we would hit the road go to lunch well we looked at this hole and it was all soft and shallow loking and we went for her steering and sitting on my lap gigglingg and the front went down to mid windsheild and we popped up bouced and just out of the water and the truck died i tried to start it wont turn over click click and i was another 10 feet from the road

so the only truck to come along offered a pull (yup a chevy) so i took it then a not so happy call to the misses/mom a $141.00 tow bill and i still hearing it ......

and now you know the rest of the story .....so i will pull the plugs and crank then re-install plugs...... any other insight will assist in the resurecting of the trac

thanks for all input past and future

Pull the plugs and crank the engine over to blow out the water, if it turns.

Drain and replace the oil and filter. Pray for the best and hope it runs. GL

Last edited by a moderator:
Also have the trans totaly flushed. There is a vent line from the forward pump that will suck in water. If there is any water. All the trans soft parts will deteeriate.

Ask my ex-wife,,,DUH. She didnt tell me until her trans cratered.

Latest posts