Exhaust/tailpipe

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishnmaine

Reaction score
My sport trac needs another exhaust. Im trying to find a company that sells the tail pipe with out the resonator. The only thing I see are are high end stainless exhaust systems. And to me I don't need that. I thought for sure Walker sells it but no..Hell the tail pipe is almost twice as expensive than the muffler. this is thru my local parts stores....Its crazy.

Any ideas of a company i can trust I can go thru.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Find a local exhaust shop. Usualy cheaper to build one. If they dont have stainless. Use galvanized.....

My Gibson cat-back system does not have a resonator on the tailpipe but it's easy enough for a muffler shop to bend one up.

I was kinda looking at the gibson but I didn't read any great reviews.....I heard it had a tingy sound to it....Is it a little louder than original stock?

I just had a local Midas shop install a high end MagnaFlow system but they have low end pipes and can easily handle that job. I was amazed how well this Midas guy did the job and I would go there again as my normal shop was unable to handle the MagnaFlow system install (they don't do welding and cutting pipes).

Latest posts