Excellent service from Dr. Dent

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heather Rueckert

Reaction score
Took my ST in this morning to Dr. Dent to have the factory body dempling and a small dent from a big acorn taken out of my left fender this morning. Dan did an excellent job and was done in 45 minutes. I highly recommend Dr. Dent if you need any paintless ding/dent removel done and your in the Kansas City area. Just $65 and I have a flawless ST again! :D

Heather,

My 1997 Grand Prix got hit by a hail storm when it was less than a year old and I took it to a local place called "Master Touch" paintless body repair. He kept the vehicl overnight and removed all the hail dings and even removed some minor ripples in the fenders and doors. It only cost me $400 and the insurance company gave me $600 so I got the whole vehicle professionally buffed and polished. When all was said and done that GP looked like a show car!

About a year after I traded the GP in on my 2001 Sport Trac I happened to meet the couple that bought my old GP. Even they could not beleive how good that vehicle looked on a 4 year old car, and it still looked perfect!

...Rich

Latest posts