Every single part! CHEAP

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Vahe

Reaction score
engine, tranny, body, 4 doors, windows, ac, alternator, lights, electrical relays-fuses-harnesses-etc etc etc. Looking for any relatively reasonable offers. I need quick cash to cover travel expenses to see my very sick kid in michigan. so, if u need/want any parts, lets help each other out. thanks!

source: 2002 explorer sport trac. Gold. 4liter,245hp v6 with 5r55e auto trans,5speed w overdrive.

i would have interest in the front bucket seats depending on what type they are and shape etc..

my email is [email protected] if you have pictures..

i could also use a nice console lid if yours came with that

how is the rear end in the trac and where are you located?

also the horns if they are working well

I'm currently looking for the black cruise control switches on the steering wheel and a 4X4 control module (located in the passenger side kick panel- only takes 2 screws & 2 clips to pop it out).

If you can post pics of yours and prices you'd be looking for, I might be interested. (Assuming you have them and they work well.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason,

IMO you would be better to buy new electronics from E-bay. His Trac is an '02. I paid $87 for new cruise swicthes, shipped. My trac is an '04 and the switch covers were crumbling.

I never put much faith in old and used electronics...JMHO

Makes sense, Eddie. I've looked on eBay as well. The switches are about what you paid, but finding a 4X4 control module cheap is proving more difficult. The best prices I've seen are in the $150 range and sometimes run as high as $250.

Thanks for the input.

Do You have:

Rear, Right Hand Quarter Panel

Right Hand Inner Wheel Housing (circled in red is the left as an example)

ae968c5a2a19e30da5ea91db8272d681.jpg

Rear Bumper Cover

Rear Bumper Step Pads

34b4693eef3ed29ee71543ca895aa30e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason,

I might have 4x4 control module that I bought to replace mine but it turned out that wasn't the problem. How much are you looking to spend?