Escaped from my ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark B

Reaction score
Traded in the ST yesterday on an Escape. Thanks to Rich and to the members for all the good advice, ideas and lively discussion. I hope some Escape enthusiast runs a site as good as this one.

Mark

[Broken External Image]:

Mark: I bought a '06 XLT a few weeks ago for the wife. The acceleration is really good, and we're getting decent mpg... 23.5 on the last tank.

Heather and Darin's wife. I bought a chick-car, didn't I?

It's an I-4 with 5-speed MT, should get close to 30 MPG. It's like driving a 150 Hp go-kart after 5 years of ST.

oh no, not a chick car at all. I drive my wife's car all the time. I mean it ain't a F-350 dually, but it's respectable for a guy to drive.

We went the 2006 Escape Hybrid route also about 6 weeks, also. We drive about 150 miles each day, have about 5200 miles so far. Been averaging 31 - 32 mpg and loving it every time we pull in to gas up.

But the really good news is that we kept the 2002 ST......that vehicle has spoiled my wife and I both, and there is no way we can part with it.....

Mark I bought the same escaped and color sonic blue for my birthday in March 05, but my wife loved it so much i gave it to her. next day i went a bought me a 2005 Ford Sport Trac Adrenalin now we have two new trucks koolllllllllllllllll..............l love my trac!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will never give it up. come see the web site: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/803876

Mr. B;)

Latest posts