Engine Parts

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chad keene

Reaction score
Traded in my truck a couple months ago, so I have a couple items to sell I never got to use.

First is a Inner Fire Timing Kit 9-0398SX. Included in the kit are the left front and rear timing chains, left front timing chain cassette and rear right timing chain cassette assembly, left front timing chain tensioner and right rear timing chain tensioner, jackshaft chain, jackshaft chain guide, and jackshaft tensioner, balance shaft chain, balance shaft chain guide, and balance shaft tensioner, as well as the oil restrictor, oil galley plug, and two tensioner washers for the front left and right rear timing chain tensioners. Selling this complete kit for less than new online price, all parts are new still sealed in their packages, only asking $40.

Second is a set of NGK spark plug wires for the Ford 4.0 SOHC engine. Bought new and never used, still have the original receipt showing the cost over $40, only asking $20.

I tried to add images here but it doesn't seem to work, but I have the pictures in my folder, so that you can see the items I have listed here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chad I'll take the kit for $40 if you are willing to ship to me in the great white north. Obviously I'd be paying for the shipping. Please email me at [email protected] with the details! My postal code is m9n 2j6.

Latest posts