Email from fastpartsnetwork.com

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fer Echegaray

Reaction score
I got this email today, and was wondering if anyone else got it, it's good they're still in business:

Subject: GTFTYLD ! - The meaning at last

We are about to embark on our new Spring advertising campaign right now and offering a free entry with every completed order to our SCT chip or flasher contest that we are having during the month of March.

What does GTFTYLD mean you may ask?

G = Give T = The F = Finger T = To Y = Your L = Local D = Dealer

We figured why not do what we can to give our very best back to Ford motor company and its dealer network for doing whatever they can to remove our small two man business from existence.

As most of you know Ford sent a team of lawyers after us because we used the word Ford in our initial domain and bu

siness name since consequently we happened to sell Ford parts and quite a few of them at that. There is nothing like a lawsuit from the home company that profits from your hard work to say thank you for a job well done. It is evident enough Ford dealers cried to Ford corporate to prompt the threat of legal action towards us.

The irony behind all of it is that Ford makes money when we sell their parts and the Ford dealers we buy the parts from do as well. So they not only shoot themselves in the foot they are hurting the dealers that sell to us at the same time.

So do your part to let everyone know exactly where you stand and that small business and entrepreneurship is still alive and well in this the US! The contest is simple.

All completed orders placed throughout the month of March are eligible to win. We will randomly pick 1 winner lottery style and the winner can choose between a custom chip or flasher programmed by us:

http://www.fastpartsnetwork.com/sct1-X2.html

http://www.fastpartsnetwork.com/sct3.html

Take care, Mr. Torrie R. McPhail - (Owner)

*** Please note our new business name and email address !!

I got it too.

I usually check with Torrie, before Rusty or the local Ford Parts counter, when I need a spare part.

A great way to buy parts, and great customer service!