EGR Fender Flares

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rick miller

Reaction score
Anyone have a good source for the EGR fender flares? Trying to locate the place with the best price of course. I have seen many members pics of these, and i think the EGR is they way i need to go, thanks.

Rick

flya727,

Pretty much the only way you'll get a set of these is on eBay or from a member here, but they'll cost you. They go for a few hundred $$$ + paint.

Rick, I got mine from Rusty at Spartan Lincoln Mercury via an eBay auction for $105.00 back when Rusty was a site sponsor. I have no leads on where to get them now. www.egrusa.com is the website for the manufacturer. They still have them listed for the Sport Trac as part number 753324. You might want to try them out and see if you can find a dealer. A place called www.gogrilleguards.com has them listed for $386.95 ouch!

Good luck, Tom

[Broken External Image]:

Thanks guys. I tried to call Rusty today and he no longer works at the Ford dealer and they said they are no longer affliated with our site. I will continue to hunt for a decent priced set, can't shell out the $380.00 for them though. They look super sharp on yours Tom, nice paint job on everything, is it holding up over the years?

Regards,

Rick

I have also been surfing the net without any success for these EGR Flares. They tell me they are not available for an 05 because it is too new? Does anyone know if an older vintage would fit my 05 and if so, where might I find them?

JRC - Fender flares for any ST from 2001-2005 will fit your 2005.

I got my set a while back from a member. There used to be a guy that would periodically sell them on ebay for something like $105 + s/h. I haven't seen him on there recently (it wasn't Rusty).

[Broken External Image]:

I called EGR today. They confirmed 01 thru 05 fender flares are the same. They also confirmed they have been discontinued (for lack of demand.) So if anyone can put me on to a set, I would be greatly appreciative.

Latest posts