EE rear sway bar

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had the Rancho RSX's on for awhile now. All I have to do now is figure out what the heck the squeaking is all about in the front end. If I remember right it did it last winter too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I second what TrainTrac said. It's the best single improvement you can make in handling. BTW I got my new Addco sway bar on Christmas, and still haven't had a good enough break in the weather to get under the truck and install it. Also got a new set of front end links - still sitting in the box. Come on Spring!

had the ee sway on my 04 and as well the monroe seni shocks and i agree the best improvement. better handling & ride.

Ray- Get ready to "fall in love" with your Trac, all over again.

If the EE "X Spec" RSB and Rear End Links take over an hour to install, u r doing something wrong. LOL

Let us know how you feel about your "new" ST. ENJOY !!! :banana:

Agreed. It's like breathing new life into your trac...

It seems like ages since I last went into my library and posted a pic, so I'm gonna do it...

[Broken External Image]:

Took the liberty in painting mines red so that EVERYONE knows that my trac will take a corner better than your trac :bwahaha:

Studly ST Keola. Being a full time EMS Tech, family man, surfer, etc.

How do you keep your "stallion" pristinely clean? Sitting & Counting, again? (City & County)

Kidding aside, very sweet, bro. By far, the nicest Trac in the state of Hawaii, IMO.

I don't know what the rest of the ST's in Hawaii look like but that is sharp for sure.

Still thinking of what I want to do next. Her's what I might have in store for mine- slight drop in height, front addco sway bar, SD coil(maybe) & if I can find some cheap enough maybe some different wheels & tires for the nice weather.

I went with rancho rsx shocks @ 1500 miles. The rear swaybar @ 2000 miles. 2 of the best things you can do for real world driving.

They just came!! WooHoo! The rear EE XSpec sway bar and rear end-link bushings. Come on nice weather and ground that isn't sloppy muddy wet!!

Ray- Bite the bullet, put on foul weather gear, and get on your back, under the ST.

This will be by far, the most rewarding hour, ever spent on your Trac.

One spin around the block will convince you. Just Do It. (Shower later)

got my monroes form summit today, Ordering the sway bar tonight, buying brake pads and end links on Monday. I never liked that bank account anyway.

Beautiful weekend in New England and I just finished some suspunsion upgrades. Saturday I replaced the front end links. Started out pretty easy until one of the old links on the leftside decided it didn't want to come out, but a sawzall solved that problem. Today I installed the Addco rear swaybar. With the Zabteck directions by my side, the installation was a piece of cake. (I did have to open up some of the holes in the new bushing brackets, and swaybar for an easier fit).

I just got back from a spirited test drive through some twisties and what an improvement! The truck corners much flatter with no body roll. I was so impressed that I challenged the wife to a little competition with her AWD Audi Quattro, but she wisely declined.

Needless to say, I'm quite happy with the upgrades.

:banana:

Latest posts