EDIT:: PS Help PLEASE: OT

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaRue Medlin

Reaction score
could one of you ps gurus take this background pic and tell me if there is a way to make my logo and the white background look like it is actualy painted on the bricks?????????

EDIT: With you guys help, follow the link and see where I'm going with this request.

Last edited by a moderator:
if i had photo shop on my laptop id blast one off for you, like r1ch said post the sperate pics it will be easier for someone to do

I did this quick while watching TV I don't know if its quite painted on but i guess you ge the idea.

[Broken External Image]:

Evan,,, that real close to what I want... can you add a little white to the word locksmith, or make a square around the logo like what is inside the white part of the key???

thanks for your time bpoche,,,

Evan aka's... looks good. I like it! Smooth and Professional!, like something you

would see in a T.V. Commercial! Some shading might help to define the lettering,

so see if you can blend these two ideas into one!

Thanks Evan,, or better yet,, maybe,,, can you make the logo seperate from the bricks so I can place it anywhere????????? maybe a psd file(s) you can send me..?? I have my logo broken down in psd, would that help? I'll put them in my library for you or anyone else............. Thanks:)

Oh yea: how did you change the lettering that way?

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, well after watching it rain all day, Rose let me play on the PC. So I did some figuring out of PS and here is what I want to call the final product. I like it, now I just have to work on the links. Any comments or suggestions.. good or bad...;)

Latest posts