EBC Brake pads

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chad Merry

Reaction score
Anyone ever try the EBC Greenstuff or Yellowstuff brake pads? From reading about them it seems the Yellowstuff would be a great upgrade for my vehicle since it has larger tires.

Just curious if anyone used them?

I replaced my brake pads and rotors a few months ago and went I used the Greenstuff 7000 series pads on the front with the EBC slotted/dimpled rotors and the 6000 series pads and Wagner rotors on the rear. It had made a HUGE difference in my braking. I went with the 7000 series instead of the yellow because the yellow produces more dust and cost more. I have a lead foot and this setup work perfect for me. I have read quite a few post about people using the Wagner pads and really liking them also.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have performance friction on the front. They dust alot, but. The hotter they get. The better they grab. Im running 18" wheels 265/60-18. They work great with my spirited driving. Never faded on me.

I use the Wagner Thermo-Quiet pads with drilled and slotted rotors on all 4 corners. Great results, especially in case of "panic" stops. Bob

Latest posts