E3 Spark Plugs?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Use Autolite or Motorcraft OEM plugs. There have been too many problems with people trying to use other types.

Agree with Mark K. Why change what works and is proven? Too much hype regarding aftermarket spark plugs. Consensus says OEM for the next 100K. If it aint broke ....

One thing to remember. Drag racers in stock modified division. They use standard plugs in the heat range nesecasry for there motors. That tells me that my street motor will do just fine on the plugs that came in it.;)

I thought the general disscussion was to change the stock ones over to Champions. As they are supposed to be a "one piece" plug? :unsure:

champions? isnt that a chevy plug?

hmm... most ppl i kno with mustangs that race us NGK

i will be using Autolite XPs just because i got them for free haha

also got a set of the OEM plugs...

hmm...

on horsepower today tho, they tested E3 plugs and said there was a boost of 8HP and 14TQ

on dyno......?

I thought the general disscussion was to change the stock ones over to Champions. As they are supposed to be a "one piece" plug?

That is for a V8 Trac.

champions? isnt that a chevy plug?

No AC Delco is a GM plug. Champion is Chrysler

on horsepower today tho, they tested E3 plugs and said there was a boost of 8HP and 14TQ

on dyno......?

Split Fire plugs did "better" than that on the dyno, then real tests were done and they were junk. I suspect the E3's will prove to be the same.

Tom

Latest posts