dynomax exhaust

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Dziubina

Reaction score
hey whats up everyone, im looking to put an exhaust on my 01 s/t and am really interested in the dynomax system for the s/t. i cant find anything online about the system. im looking for reviews, numbers, sounds, anything. i would appreciate any help. thanks everybody

thanks 01 trac mind and Q. Q the reason why im looking at dynomax is because i am getting a kick ass price on the complete kit. plus i do want some sound and i was told by an x~ s/t owner that he didnt get great sound out of it. but if theres any way you can post a sound clip that would be awesome! Q your gibson exhaust, where does it sound best in the rpm range. thanks

Dynomax is a good quality performance exhaust system...sound levels are a little quiter, than some...on the dyno they rate up there with the rest, on stangs...I would go with the stainless mufler though...the aluminized muffler will last about 4 yrs..you could go that route for the money, depending on how long, you plan on keeping your trac...

I have used the dynomax super-turbo on other cars, and been pleased with them...

I considered the dynomax for the trac, but I went with magnaflow....

IMO, if you dont want real loud, but the perfomance, go with the dynomax...

I have a dynomax on my 01 ST and love it....it has a low throaty sound and is loud enough for me... the muffler shop recommended I put on the exhaust to a V8 Expedition and I did....I couldn't have got better advice...

Kyle

thanks kyle...and thanks again to everyone for the help...update...i bought the dynomax exhaust system...yes yes yes stainless steel...and am putting it on tomarrow...ill try to get a sound clip up and i still have to put my s/t on this site...thanks again to all! :D

mike

hey again everyone...just an update, my s/t now has the exhaust on it and the dynomax exhaust is awesome..couldnt ask for better...sound, performance, and looks are great...i reccommend the dynomax to anyone...it turns heads too! thanks

Latest posts