DVD burner suggestion

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Palmer

Reaction score
Been a while since I have been around,,,,

Hope all is well.

Long story short, I own the Insanity Series. One of the disks got cracked somehow.

I have all of the exercises on my computer and would like to burn the damaged disk so I have a complete set again.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance...

If they are in .AVI format, Windows DVD Maker in Windows 7 can make a working DVD that will play in just about any player, even Playstation 2 and 3. Otherwise, if you have them in .ISO format, Roxio works just fine. Roxio can also make a DVD from .AVI files as well, just gets a little more difficult sometimes.

Sorry for the slow response....

Been busy flying around..

Roger,,, thanks for the info, will look into your suggestion(s).

Eddie,,, nice to see/hear from the "oldies"...

I don't come around nearly as often as I use to, but it is always nice to check in....

Be safe all,,,,

One other thought--check with the company who produces the Insanity Series. Depending on how good their customer service is, and how long ago you purchased it, they may be willing to replace the one disc at little to no cost. I suspect the odds of it happening are significantly less than 50%, but it can't hurt to ask. I wouldn't let on that you have it on your computer and are considering burning it--just tell them that one of your discs cracked, but you love the series and want to continue the program.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts