downey soft tonneau

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm interested! Couple questions for you, is the cover still installed? Or do you have pics of it both on and off (with the rail system still attatched)? Will it come with everything needed to install? What kind of shipping cost do you think this will run?

Thanks!

Derek

Hmm that thing kinda sticks up there a bit huh? No pics of it with the cover off and just the rails? I was hoping it might have been a little more snug fitting to the bed rails.

Zip Code: 64052 Independence MO

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Mr. Greg! I was looking on the site and found Norm Reeves' Purple Trac on here! It's an '07 and it's the same plum color I was telling you about! This is the exact ST I saw in Hammond, LA the other day when I called you! Check it out! Later man! DD ST

Last edited by a moderator:
no problem cool deal, is PayPal ok for payment? Send me the addy and the funds will be transferred tonight! I will email you my shipping address as soon as I get home from work in about an hour.

Nah gotta pass on the remote start, would be nice though. I only have one key and it's my understanding you have to have a spare in them to work through the PATS system. I thought I read some where it was almost $100 from the dealer to get a second key programmed if you only have one.. :( not really worth it!

Recieved it and installed it today! Looks fantastic! Shipped and installed in less then three days! Thanks again Greg, Very happy with it!!