Does the Sport Trac Share Headlights?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Im going to make my own projector headlights. My friend just wrecked his s2000 and I got his headlights off the car, and I plan on putting the fitment in the sport trac. Only thing Is i want to get a 2nd pair of headlights to work on this. So I plan on going down to the junkyard this weekend to get me a set.

Does the sport trac share headlights with any other car? like f150's or anything that might be more common.

Also if they do, what year, thanks.

Brandon

I was thinking about swapping my headlights with those of a ranger, the ones with projector like turn signals, but they have different geometry.... Dunno if any other platform will have the same geometry. Otherwise you'lll need to modify the grill I guess

eagle,

I was thinking of doing the same thing. My paln was to use the stock headlight and place a new platform in the center of the stock housing to act as a mounting plate. What plans do you have on mounting the projector? I am still interested in this project so the more ideas the better.

Jason

Ive done it before on my old car. Its not an easy process. I have an entire headlight assembly from a s2000 so I dont need to worry about getting the balast and all. Its a fairly complex process but its really not that hard as long as you have a clear leans, which we dont have, so Its gonna take a bit of work. I got most of my information for doing it on the last car I did from www.hidplanet.com

You can get housing and everything there, its really not that hard, just expensive.

Brandon

Latest posts