Dodge Challenger: More detailed pics

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Challenger is nothing short of awesome looking. Right along the lines of the Mustang. Aparently, Dodge reailized the mistake of the 4 door charger. Hopefully GM will do something about the so called "GTO".

Tom

GM has done so...go to the Chevy website and click on PERFORMANCE CARS, there is some info and pics of the 2009 Camaro in protype wrap...but man that Challenger is SICK ! Its the late 60's muscle car era once more. Man that Challenger has lots of styling cues of the 1970 Challenger

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
"Aparently, Dodge reailized the mistake of the 4 door charger."

Maybe, there was an alterior motive at Dodge. My brother-in-law is a CHP officer. He told me his Crown Vic black & white was due for replacement and the rumour was he'd be driving a Charger. If Dodge can regain the law enforcement market, that's a lot of 4-door sales.

[Broken External Image]:

Love the Challenger but to bad they dropped the Plymouth badge, a 'Cuda would be even better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool:cool:...The body lines and the hood scoops are just like my '73 340 Cuda....

It was my keeper car until a ilegal took the nose off of it, with a tank of a pontiac...:(

If that was the case with the possibility of the Charger, why not name it a "Diplomat".

Tom