Do they not install the old subwoofers in ST's any more?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I own a blown 01 ST it came with everything including a subwoofer behind the back seat with an amp. it was stock equipment and it was NOT an adrenalin. Im looking for a replacement truck now and cant find ANY with this same stereo set up.

Can anyone tell me if they have stopped putting this system in the ST? are they just the plain 4 speaker setup now and not the 7 with the amp?

My 2010 Limited has a strong system with a built-in subwoofer behind the driver's side rear seat. It sounds great, strong base, and good clarity (fidelity).

I looked at projects and did the amp mount in seatback and looked up ebay for a sub and box that slid under the passenger side rear seat, it sounds GREAT!!! :supercool:

Sport Tracs used the Pioneer 6-disc and sub as the premium (audiophile) option in years '01-'05. A change was made to the wiring harness for model years '04 & '05, but the system was basically the same. No model year '06 for the Sport Trac. Gen2 Tracs ('07-'10) were entirely different.

Latest posts