Dirtbike hauler question

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred

Reaction score
Do any of you folks have any first hand (or good second hand) knowledge of these haulers?

Are they any good? Thanks! :D

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I had one and was goin down the highway and my bikes fell off the back and got run over by an 18 wheeler. i got my bikes totaled and had to pay for the damage on the 18 wheeler and i didnt have insurance on any of them. i was a little but drunk but my advice to you is just toss them in the bed of ur truck dont bess with any gadgets like that youll regret it and prolly get rear ended and ur bikes will get smashed up just some advice from experiece good luck with ur purchase.

My second hand knowledge is that they feel shakey and cheap, but seem to work alright as long as you secure them properly. All of my second hand knowledge comes from the sportbike world though, so they are only carrying a single bike but in the 400-500 lbs range..

^^^ that guys a herb and doesnt know what hes talking about dont mind his stupidity he sucks at life sorry. im smarter listen to me..i fucked his duaghter in her tight little anus

I thought it looked like it would be shakey. Thanks. I guess I'll stick to the trailer.

prm and Chase 01,

Did you use ramps to get the dirtbikes in the ST bed, or did friends help you lift them in? :D Thanks again. :cool:

Sorry, hit the wrong button. :D

I use a ramp. I have one that folds up nicely. I also use the bike stand (crate) as a step to make it easier.