Digital Camera

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mylimyles

Reaction score
Does anyone have either of these cameras? If so can you please tell me your opinion of the one you have I am looking to upgrade a lil bit. I have had great experience with Kodak and plan to stick with them until otherwise

Thanks in advance

I have the Z712 IS, for the money it is a lot of camera. I purchased a dock, a Kodak rechargeable battery and a SanDisk extreme III 1 GB memory card for mine and have been very pleased with it. At the time I bought mine, Abe's of Maine had the best price. My Dad is contemplating one as well. A nice camera with many features for the money.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the Z612, which is a 6.1 megapixel version of the Z712. I have had it about 3 months and love it. The zoom kicks total azz. You'll be shocked at how much it can zoom if you're upgrading from the typical 3x optical found on most cameras. I used it at a recent space shuttle launch and got some great pics from 12 miles away. I can email you pics if you want. [email protected]

We used our Z 712 for the same thing! In October, maybe the same launch. These were taken from about 7 miles away. The zoom is great. As well as the image stabilization. These pics were taken hand held.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Thanks for all of the help I went with the ZD710, based on the price. I have 30 days to decide if its a keeper or not. I have already noticed that the lcd is fuzzy, as I have read in some reviews. If I can get around that, I may be alright that's one of the down falls so far. I just need to shoot that crap with it before the 30 days to determine if it's a keeper.

Thanks again

Latest posts