Did we get him?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's great that he's dead but it doesn't mean Jack Sh....., if anything it's gonna mean that there's a new leader now that's gonna want to make a name for himself so keep your guard up and don't relax just because Bin Laden's dead. JMO

This is the time to go in and hit harder then ever to get the job done. Not just the U.S. either, it's gonna take the whole world working together to finish this.

:banana::fire::haveabeer::fire::fire:

And just because I can.:worthless:

I want proof.

And so the illegal president gets credit. Elections, some timing....

Definitely. In his very overblown and verbose speech, he kept on using the word "I", and talking about his accomplishments in the matter. You'd almost think it was Obama himself who shot Osama bin Laden and dragged his corpse back into American custody by the speech.

It helps that, as Obama said in the speech, the names of the people who were actually involved with the operation can never be named, which makes it easy for Obama, one of the few people "involved" who can take credit for the success, to take all of the credit.

I can't believe I stayed up this late for yet another overblown and poorly-delivered speech from President Obama. :angry:

Obama's speech didn't show the body and all the proof that was mentioned by the news anchors in the buildup to the speech. I was disappointed. Where's the promised "body which looks exactly like Bin Laden with an American soldier standing over it", and "a vial of blood to show extensive DNA testing". (Not that such proves anything, we've had doubles for years and they could lie about the testing and we'd never know, but it would have been a far better show than that poor excuse for a speech that they made us wait over 30 minutes for. "Live Coverage" forsooth.)

I say we showcase the corpse for the 10 year anniversary of 9/11. Put him in a tank like they did with Lenin, or shoot, contract the BodyWorks people to preserve him. It might allow him to be used as a martyr, but showcasing the corpses of those who go against the law worked extremely well over the centuries. Ancient Rome, the British Empire, etc.

Also, Obama still hasn't been vetted as a legal president. We can't get over an issue that is still at large. The new birth certificate is just as specious and worthless as the other one. Not to mention that in 2011 a picture is almost worthless to prove something of this importance.

I don't think he was trying to take all the credit but those military soldiers that did it can't be named for their safety and the safety of their families.

if anything it's gonna mean that there's a new leader now that's gonna want to make a name for himself so keep your guard up and don't relax just because Bin Laden's dead.

You are 100% Correct Jerry.......Next Target!

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, Obama still hasn't been vetted as a legal president. We can't get over an issue that is still at large. The new birth certificate is just as specious and worthless as the other one. Not to mention that in 2011 a picture is almost worthless to prove something of this importance.
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I just got notice that they have buried his body at sea already.

Though I get the many reasons as to why they would do this, it is a bit shocking they would do so before all the proof that will need to be sent out.