DID"NT LAST LONG!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARVIN McINTYRE 2

Reaction score
:cry:Damn! I just missed what may have been a great deal on a 2008 STA, White Suede, Dark Charcoal interior, and the works! A dealer in Virginia had this 2008 STA with 45K for $23,875! I just saw it listed last night and today a sales rep called an broke my heart when he said they had just sold it this morning:cry: So now I am stil out here lurking for what may be the last Ford vehicle I will ever buy:sad:

What do you ST'ers think of that price? Was it legitimate for the year and mileage or was it too much? Personally, I thought it was a very good price considering it was a STA and they are rare as gold teeth on a rat. Somehow though, the tonneau cover was missing on the pictures online ....what's up with that/

Somehow though, the tonneau cover was missing on the pictures online ....what's up with that/

I don't think the tonneau cover was standard in 2008. I believe it was optional equipment, and many 2008 Tracs didn't come with it.

That's an OK price. Was it V8? AWD? That would make a difference. I do like the looks of the Adrenalins, but around here you can buy a new XLT 4x4 for $26K, or a new Ram QC Hemi 4x4 SLT for $28K. I would pick either of those way b4 a used Adrenalin with 45k (almost out of warranty). IMO, that's high miles on an 08. Mine has 19k.

Price sounds a bit high- I paid $26,100 in March for mine- 6k miles, V8, tonneau and towing. I think my price was fair but not a steal. Thats a lot of miles for an '08.

Yes it was a V8 RWD. It would probably have more miles than that if it was my 2008, though. I love to drive my 2001 ST:driving:. It has 236,700 miles on it since new in June of 2001. That would be a measly 23,600 miles a year! :banana: