DeJa Vu all over again - predictions from year 2000.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carter, Clinton both to blame, Bush had to take the hit and save us from Financial ruin.

What's in store if Obama gets in office, more crap that the taxpayers will have to clean up

10 years later.

Scary, Obama, Biden, Pelosi, Reid and Barney Frank!:eek:

No checks and balances what so ever!:angry:

We must remember - The president cannot spend a dime. Congress is the only body that has the authority to spend any money. 6 years of irresponsible republicans (whatever happened to conservative republicans) and the last 2 years of a democratic congress has given us this mess.

:angry:

This bill, especially as written, should not have been passed. How the hell can you justify pork earmarks in a bill like this. Completely inconscientable. I bet that at least 80% of those that voted on it do not understand a damn thing about economics. The proponderence of them are lawyers with little of no real economic experience or knowledge.

You guys should get the facts, and I'm not saying I have them, but decisions like the ones they're making don't change things over night. Look at the bills that were passed to allow banks to do subprime mortgages. Those were passed in 1999. I don't think Bush was president in 1999, but maybe I'm wrong on that too. Those bills to allow subprime mortgages, those were passed because the tech bubble was bursting. So tell me this, who was president during the tech boom and got credit for that? If these idiots that we've been electing would let the people and business that have made poor decisions pay for them, instead of bailing them out, we'd have a quick period of a little bit of hurt instead of this long drawn out period of a lot of hurt.

budfromballground, I can not agree with you more. And this comes for a mouth of a registered democrat.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet that at least 80% of those that voted on it do not understand a damn thing about economics.

More like ~80% of those that voted for the bailout bill didn't even bother to read the full 400-plus pages of the bill!:angry:

More like ~80% of those that voted for the bailout bill didn't even bother to read the full 400-plus pages of the bill!

Now why wouold they go and do that? What, you think we put them into office to work for and represent US?

Most of the people in office now are there to keep them from being here, in the state with us. I don't want either one of my senators living anywhere even close to me. Their desease of OverSpendyousus and TaxYourMoneyAllWeWantyousus might spread.

Latest posts