Deals Gap

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacob Dryer

Reaction score
Any other ST'ers have motorcycles and want to meet me at Deals Gap?

I plan to be there Mon April 30 - Wed May 2 with my wife and we may have a few others.

You will have a blast. I have been there twice myself. I have a Yamaha YZF600R sportbike. Probably the best road I will ride, short of a track day. I am sure you know of all the dangers. Just watch out for 18 wheelers, and if people are riding your tail then let them pass when it is safe. Those locals on the sportbikes are amazing.

I will be doing a trackday at Barber Motorsports Park on the 29th and then rolling up to Deals Gap before heading back home. I'm pretty excited about both.

I have a Honda CBR1000RR and every year me and about 20 of my buddies from Dallas visit Deals Gap in October. We go the same weekend the AMA races are at Road Atlanta which is usually around October 15. Maybe you guys can come back again around that time and go to the races with us.

This picture was taken while I was riding Deal's Gap in October of 2004. Can someone please resize this one for me?:eek:

[Broken External Image]:

This picture was taken while I was riding Deal's Gap in October of 2005.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator: