Dealing on H3 tomorrow...need help

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I posted this on the Hummer forum, I'm not getting a lot of response....I have a 04 Sport Trac and visit here daily. I enjoy the forum and things seem a little more friendly here. So......

I stopped in earlier this week to see the H3 and to ask a few questions. Made arrangements to take my trade in for them to take a look at on Friday. I have a 2002 Land Rover Freelander HSE with 71000. Perfect condition, added aux fogs and driving lights, Sirius radio, new tires tow package and extended warranty to 75,000 with 1 year remaining. KBB says $12K, I owe $1500. Looking at 2007 H3 with luxury package, chrome trim, chrome wheels 16", 6 disc radio with XM. It's a demo with about 2500 miles. Thinking about a 27 month lease. He gave me a quick quote of $13,000 with the lease paid up front. So, if I can clear $10K on the Freelander...I add $3k and drive for 27 months with no payments. OK now, am I wishful thinking on the trade amount? Do I bargain for the truck from a total payment standpoint or the purchase price?

I love to drive 'em....HATE the process of buying 'em.

Any input greatly appreciated.

OH and Happy Thanksgiving too!

Always the purchase price NEVER EVER on the payments! A half of percentage point will change your payment. Have them pull the invoice and work your way off of it not including any factory incentives.

Latest posts