Daylight Savings Time

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M B

Reaction score
Day-light savings time begins at 2 a.m. on the Sunday in April and ends at 2 a.m. on the last Sunday of October with the return of standard time. When day-light time begins, the clock is pushed ahead one hour, hence the phrase "spring forward, fall back." Not all states observe daylight saving time. www.cnn.com

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Right. So, everyone except for those of you in Hawaii and Arizona, we some clocks to move ahead.

Gosh, How many do I have? It looks like between all the cars and the houses, I have to do about 30. Dang, what a pain. Too bad we can't just stay on daylight savings time.

My first flight of the day was at 5am. Which is really 4am on my body, which means I lave my house at 3am to catch the flight, which meant I got up just after 2am to shower, boil teas and get things ready to go...

I am looking forward to the last flight of the day today.... LOL

Date change in 2007

On August 8, 2005, President George W. Bush signed the Energy Policy Act of 2005. This Act changed the time change dates for Daylight Saving Time in the U.S. Beginning in 2007, DST will begin on the second Sunday of March and end the first Sunday of November. The Secretary of Energy will report the impact of this change to Congress. Congress retains the right to revert the Daylight Saving Time back to the 2005 time schedule once the Department of Energy study is complete.

Um, yeah...that's uh...yeah.

Latest posts