Dallas RV parks

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dove

Reaction score
People from Texas can you help me out here, my folks are retired and travel with their RV and want to meet me in Dallas for the meet, but we need some info on RV parks in the area, could you help me out with some? my mother is a bit of a nervous ninny, so please, only in good areas, NOT a scarey area,.. lol, my mom would die,...... thanks would appreciate it a WHOLE BUNCH, as they want to make reservations to,....

Thanks

~Dove~

Ok, these are absolutly WONDERFUL links, but what I really need to know is what areas are safe, one RV area they are looking at is in Arlington TX, at a place called All Seasons RV park, does that sound like a good safe area for 'the folks' to stay?

~Dove~

Hi Dove!!!!!!

Gosh its been since forever since we've heard from you. Sorry I can't help with the RV question, just wanted to say hey. If I miss spell anything, please forgive me....it is 2:30a.m. here, couldn't sleep so I thought I'd cruise.:eek:

Dove,

I'm not familiar with that RV Park specifically, but Arlington, in general, is pretty safe.

Plus, it's centrally located between the meet on Friday, and the meet on Saturday.

There's this neat resource called the Internet, it's amazing the amount of INFORMATION you can find on it..
Last I checked that's how you accessed mysporttrac.com, and even if I found a place on the internet, I would still ask my FRIENDS here if they knew anything about the place. Businesses are misrepresented in print quite often and a personal recomendation often goes along way.