Dallas Mini Meet

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boodrodon Dykes

Reaction score
Last mini meet didnt go so well due to attendence and was cancelled. But I believe this time will be better as we have a lot more people in the area that would like to attend. So, who is interested? It will be this month, maybe towards the end. It would be on a sunday instead of saturday this time. It would be around 2:00ish, that way people can go to church and still come. Maybe we could go and grab some lunch then go and meet in the usual spot and share our ST's. So what do you think, and if you would like to attend please post or email me at [email protected] .....that way I can see the rough estimate and decide if it should be or not. Thanks

Boodro

Hi dj_boodro,

Are you still having ST meets in the DFW area? If so, when is the next one scheduled and where will it take place?

Thanks

hey Antony, I am not sure if there will be another one. The last two have failed due to not enough people. If enough people want one, then I will set one up around may. They are usually at Grapvine Mills mall, so that's right by you. Or maybe if there are just a couple of us, we will just go have lunch instead of making it a whole meet. Maybe we can get one going soon. :D

Boodro

Latest posts