DADS - What do you want for Fathers Day?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Martin

Reaction score
Got a little over a day to answer this one in! What do you dad's want for a Fathers Day gift?

I told my wife that I want our 18 y/o son to get off the couch and get a job for my gift! She smiled and he laughed! :eek:

I've got a good wife and family, a good job and my health!

I'm a "Happy Camper"!!!:):):)

(Of course, a nice set of shocks for the Trac would help to round out the package)!

I got a rear window deflector and tickets to take mt dad, wife, my 5yo daughter and myself to the Pirates game tonight against the CWS. Pretty good Father's Day weekend for me. Even though I'm working dayshift at the hospital all weekend.:D;)

Already got "my" stuff.

I bought the family a Wii on Friday (after trying to get one for several months)

I also bought and installed a new garbage disposal that same day.

My gift to myself is the bills, the hope that the disposal doesn't leak (good so far) and the fun that the new game system brings to the family.

TJR, dad to Lucas (14), Logan (11) and Lexie (6).

since it's my first "official" fathers day, now that the adoption is final, i am going to spend the day with tyler and my wife in new york city at my favorite italian restraunt.

that's what i want and look foward to having fun

[Broken External Image]:

Lets see...

Maybe a Big Gift cert. For all the Stuff at ZABTECK.com that is good for a Job 1 that I dont already have..

Oh yea.. and spend the day with my Family. Which I cant do because I have to be with the Military this weekend. (wonder who the Smart person that schedules AFT for fathers day?)

I can say... last Christmas my wife got me headlamp to use for camping, chopping wood, grilling, wheeling, etc. I tend to do a lot of things outdoors, in the garage or under the truck in low light or darkness, so it was perfect. It's a PETZL Tac Tikka plus... and the LED's rock!

IF I had any idea how much I would use it, I would've asked for one years ago!! I use mine about twice a week now and sometimes I just do things so I can wear it. If your dad is a gadget guy and doesn't have one yet.... its almost a sure hit. For about $35 its indispensible. Just my .02 cents worth.

I want for my child support payments to end. :lol: Hafta wait till next Father's Day when Junior graduates from high school.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got a phone call from my Dad, he's playing the Louis Prima CD I gave him over the phone and laughing hysterically. I guess you'd have to be Italian to appreciate that.

Then too, he said he dialed a wrong number first, so someone else has Louis Prima playing on their answering machine. :lol:

I arrived back in Kentucky yesterday for a short vacation before I take my daughter back with me to Poland. Yesterday I took mom out for Mothers Day/Her 65th Birthday (a little late). Today she and my daughter will take me out to dinner. Dad arrives home from Florida tonight, so I guess tomorrow will be his day. I can't think of a better father's day than what I am having now, except maybe if I was in the arms of a hot Polish girl. :)

Latest posts