CWells update

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Stern

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Chris.

He said that a couple of boxes he shipped got lost by USPS, and he has reshipped new boxes via UPS. He was under the impression that anybody who had paid for a box has had one shipped to them, but said he would double check his records and also check here on the site for messages to him.

Chris also said he can't find anyone reliable to build the boxes for him, and he hasn't had time to do it consistently himself between work and family obligations, so he'll be ending his sponsorship.

Jacob Dryer has expressed an interest in building boxes, so I will begin working with Jacob to set up a sponsor relationship.

Chris, thanks for the many years of support. I listen to one of your boxes every day in my Sport Trac, and it's a thing of beauty.

I look forward to being able to help people out with this. After Rich and I get the details straight we'll get this underway.

I have some big shoes to fill by the sounds of it though :)

I would love to thank everyone for their support over the many years I have been a member and sponsor of this once in a Life Time Web Site. I have made many friends on this web site and I will keep this site my homepage for a long time. You all are my extended family and I will always remember all the great times we have had together.

Thanks again for all the feedback and help you all have given me over the years.

Jacob Dryer - You will do just fine and these folks give great feedback to help you improve your product. Good Luck and I look forward to seeing what you have to offer.

Rich Stern - It has been my pleasure and honor to be a part of this awesome web site for the past few years. You and your extended family here are all class acts.

Update: All enclosures have been shipped and I will be checking to make sure everyone gets their enclosure. I have used UPS for the last few enclosures due to a few enclosures being lost by USPS. Please respond here on this thread if you have ordered an enclosure and have not gotten it yet.

Thanks again,

C. Wells

Hey Chris... I have not recieved my box yet. That's too bad that the USPS lost the boxes, I was starting to wonder about mine... I hope all works out for you. Thanx -Toni-

Robert - You were my next one to contact. I guess I will drop you an e-mail tomorrow. Thanks for all your help over the years as well...... :cool:

Hi LaRue..... :D

PinkPanther - Your enclosure is on its way Sir.... ;)

Chris,

I was hoping to get with you during the regional meet(we didn't have this year). I still owe you for the enclosure that you did for me last year. Let me know the next time you are in McDonough so I can square you up.

Have a good one

Bob

Chris, I am still waiting for my box. I was going to let you know if you havent shipped yet you could just send me my money back. I order another box. Through another company.. Sorry to hear your leaving as a sponsor always heard great things bout you and your box's. Thanks again. Jimmy:cool:

Latest posts