covers and divider and lights

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckles Martin

Reaction score
hi guys its been forever since i have been on here but do to the hail storm that hit on april 15 my trac is gone i took every thing out of her that i could and is now up for sale i have a silver fiber glass bed cover and the black folding cover that comes with the tracs along with a divider and new tail lights even a new OEM radio i have pics if anyone wants to see them the best way to get me is my gmail witch is [email protected] and i can sind pics from there i need this stuff go fast so prices are cheep thanks guys for all the help for the past 5 years of owning my tra i now have a 08 silverado

Chuckles! Dude I know I told you forever ago that I was gonna buy that bed divider from you. I never got a chance. But if Keith doesn't want it. Ill drive over to your house and pick it up. I could also check out the shitty silverado...I mean chevy silverado lol just kidding man. Haven't heard from you in awhile. Hope youre doing okay. I'm still interested in the OEM tonneau cover. I will put mine up for sale today so maybe I can buy yours. Dude give me a call sometime you got my number.

Chuckles! Dude I know I told you forever ago that I was gonna buy that bed divider from you. I never got a chance. But if Keith doesn't want it. Ill drive over to your house and pick it up. I could also check out the shitty silverado...I mean chevy silverado lol just kidding man. Haven't heard from you in awhile. Hope youre doing okay. I'm still interested in the OEM tonneau cover. I will put mine up for sale today so maybe I can buy yours. Dude give me a call sometime you got my number.

Latest posts