Couple of New Pics

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug Hatton

Reaction score
I've done a couple of new mods since I posted last and figured I'd share 'em w/ y'all. I picked up a used ARE tonneau cover that a guy had that was already painted black and everything. I had to order a keyset for the lock, but besides that it was all there! How's $125 sound??? :) I also had my windows retinted today. I had the fronts done darker and he put some on the backs to even it all up. I think it's actually limo in the front and something less on the back to match. I think it came out pretty good. I got the lowering finished up and everything realigned now, so it's feeling pretty good. New shocks is next! :)

[Broken External Image]:

Looks good! $125, WOW WHAT A DEAL!!! You goin to Louisville? We'll have to get all the "ST"angs lined up together, you me and Larry, lol. Love the wheels, and the tint looks great as well, now just get some 50% on the front and no one will be able to see in :)

Nice Ride!:cool: I would like to make my windows darker(I do have 35% tint on the front) but the law is really strict around here and I am sure I would get a ticket within a week or so.:(

Damn those wheels are hot!!! Thats what I need for mine.The tint is great too . I have limo tint on all the windows, windshield too. I have to put my passenger window down at night to park otherwise I cant see the curb.

Thanks everyone for the comments. I picked up the wheels a couple of months ago from a guy that trying to sell them on a mustang website. He was having a hard time because the backspacing is different. I got them w/ the tires for $800 (5 of them). I'm pretty much the cheapest person on the planet, so if I'm modding the 'trac it's always a really good deal on the parts! :)

you should share some of your "cheap" deals with some members... I could use a ARE top for 125.00... if you come across another i would even get you a finders fee....

Nice ST Doug! are you sure you didnt get the cover from Harry Hines?!?!?! :D. $125 is a steal.

Love the rims. You missed the Dallas meet we had a couple of weeks ago.

Boodro

haha! Well, I had posted a pic of the rims I bought on a Mustang site and a guy chimed up that he used to own a Sport Trac and he had picked up a used tonneau cover at a garage sale. He had since sold the 'Trac and this thing was sitting in his garage. "$100 and it's yours"..... that plus $25 for the key set and I was in business! :) I don't get on here real often and didn't even realize there was a Dallas meet... UGH!

Latest posts