Could anyone help me with a carfax please?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred

Reaction score
Hello all. Haven't been on here in a while since I sold my trac. I was just wondering if anyone had an unlimited carfax account and wouldn't mind running one on this car I'm looking at. Many thanks in advance.

VIN: 4S3BH675447638349

Fred

[email protected]

Fred,

I can't help you but I want to add this. Carfax is a joke and here is why. Many years ago I had a Dodge Magnum that we had bought new. We had 2 years of free maintenance so I had the dealer do the oil changes on it but we also had a major accident in the car that resulted in 15K in damages. While I do not have a Carfax account I do have a friend that has one and every once in a while I will run the vin number. To this day there is not one record of the car EVER being serviced by the dealer and there is no record of it EVER being in an accident. I had a 2008 ST that I go trear ended in on the freeway, $6500 in damages, and to this day not a mention of it on Carfax. Both of these vehicles were repaired at the dealerships body shop. Take this for what it's worth.

Latest posts