Copying a pic from my library with good definition

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becker69 CO

Reaction score
I wanted to know if it is possible to copy a pic from my library back onto my computer and view it in it's standard size? See, I have two pics in my library that I put on this site before I my old desktop hard disk went 'kaboom' and the only place I have those pics is here. When I right-click to save the target as a photo it saves as a miniature (compressed, basically?) and I have no clarity when I blow it up (it's like a thumbnail). Can I remedy this? Thanks a ton.

Presuming this is a --real-- pic, (and not Photoshopped), I question your sanity in driving the ST to that spot. You're putting a what, 2-ton truck, out onto an outcropping of sandstone? Had the rock shifted of cracked it would have been a thrilling last ride... at least until that sudden stop at the bottom! Cool shot, but not worth the risk in my book. YMMV I guess...

The danger involved is what makes the pic even more special, IMO

The guy standing to the left is there for what? A witness to the fall? :lol:

Definitely a ballsy move. I don't endorse it but I sure admire it!

There are several in his library worth showing.

wow.. all you would see over the hood is the bright blue yonder. VERY COOL PIC and yes there are many more in his library.

My brother would agree that the harder to set up a shot (and any personal risk involved) makes a photo that much more impressive. He's a photographer up in Idaho.

I like it, too!

My brother would agree that the harder to set up a shot (and any personal risk involved) makes a photo that much more impressive. He's a photographer up in Idaho.

Perhaps so, but I'd like to live to shoot another day. And FWIW - I'm also a "photographer up in Idaho" - See -

He probably didn't know the underlying stone was sandstone, and that it was worn back under the cap rock. It wouldn't look bad from above.

Thanks for posting a Pic of mine!! That is a genuine shot... not photoshopped in the least.

Place: Moab

Trail: Top of the World

Date: Mothers day 2006

I can tell you that next to being shot at... that was one of the scariest drives to the edge. I trust Brian (in the shot at left) with my life.... he guided me out and told me where to put it. The first thing I did when I came to a stop was IMMEDIATELY shift into Reverse... as in my fear and my right foot shaking on the brake... I didn't want to fudge with what gear I was in when I wanted to get off it!! Next I was screaming at my other buddy to take the damn picture cuz I didn't want to be out there very long! I believe it's a 3000 ft cliff that you are on, it's windy and Robins are screaming up and down the cliff. The view is second to none. I was perfectly aware that it is 'SlickRock' sandstone and fully ladden my truck weighs close to 4750 lbs.

I will try Caymens advice (it should have occured to me last night!) Thanks.

Thanks Caymen.... that worked for what I needed!

Anyone interested can look into the 08 Moab Explorerforum.com trip that Chad and I are going to. Here is a link to info on TOTW (the Top of the World Trail) in Moab if anyone wants to see other pics of Jeeps and stuff. Also thanks for the ST of the week compliments :)

Enjoy!

Latest posts