Cool model STs

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Ohnsman

Reaction score
I recently purchased a nice metal 1/25th scale Sport Trac from this company --

http://www.3000toys.com/catalog/item_detail.aspx?itemfind=MAISTO31991BL

It looks like this --

[Broken External Image]:

I was amazed at what nice detail it has - the front doors open, the tailgate opens, the bed extender rotates, the front wheels turn left and right, and the color is almost identical to the True Blue of my full-sized 2003 ST XLT. Except my ST does not have the step bars, it's a spittin' image of the real deal - very cool!

If this one is so nice, I bet the bigger 1/18th scale model is -really- nice!

http://www.3000toys.com/catalog/item_detail.aspx?itemfind=MAISTO36891BL

[Broken External Image]:

Guess I just like "toys", whether they are big or little! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a white one. My trac is silver. Someday I will strip and paint it to look like my trac.

I can't let my wife see this because I already have more than 15 scale models that includes the Matchbox Coca Cola Edition & other one of a kind limited editions. I figure that if they are kept together as a set for 50+ yrs. they will be worth something.

That's a Maisto?? I have a Maisto DWWB 01 model and it is like they painted it and waxed it to a showroom finish.[Broken External Image]:

If that had been an ak47, it could have been the terrorist trac...

If only there was a green one :(

Blue, Black, Orange and a lifted white and red with decals and monster truck tires....if they went that far, why couldn't they just make a green? It is a conspiracy....almost no one has an orange trac, I haven't seen one in person, and I tried to buy one, bu it just wasn't going to happen :(

Blue, Black, Orange and a lifted white and red with decals and monster truck tires....if they went that far, why couldn't they just make a green? It is a conspiracy....almost no one has an orange trac, I haven't seen one in person, and I tried to buy one, bu it just wasn't going to happen

Buy the white one, get some green paint and go at it. . .

there are remote control ones on eday, i want to get one and paint it white but they are $50 or so

The white one has gigantic tires and other stuff painted on the white.

Then do it to the blue one. I remember at least one other member on here painting their model to match their estate green ST. I think it was Ryan Eylander, but I could be wrong. . . :cool:

Latest posts