Congrats to my Pens!!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawn stonbraker 2

Reaction score
Congrats to my Pens for winning the Stanley cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

I honestly didn't think they'd pull it off, but they are scrapers. Hell of a team Detroit has and if they get rid of Hossa they might be able to win it next year. That guy is a bad luck charm. Just ask any Pens fan. Just kidding guys. Your team put up a hell of a fight and almost pulled it off. One hell of a battle. You made the winner have to beat the best to get it. Maybe we can have a rematch next year.;)

Over All Great Series... Penn's acted like chumps after getting hammered in game 5, but in games 6 and 7 their defense really stepped it up. Max Talbot was the difference, he had 4 goals i the series.. The wings are down now,, they will be back next year!

it was crazy here in Pittsburgh last night, swat teams were out taking care of all the drunk and unruly fans. People were partying out I'm the streets till after 1 in the morning in my neighborhood. I got home from the car show just in time to watch the 3rd period. :banana::cool:

Another Pittsburgh Sports Championship this year...

Super Bowl and Stanley Cup, now if the Pirates can only win a World Series (NOT).

It's always a treat watching a team raise the cup, hockey players hold that trophy in such high regard, moreso than any other trophy I can think of. Even better when it's your own team. I'm an Av's fan, and seeing Ray Borque raise it after playing all those years was a real treat when he won it in Colorada (even though he only played there one year, he was a long time NHL'er that definitely went out on top.)

Pens fans congrats, it is really a good feeling when the team you support wins it all. :banana:

I'm not a fan of Hockey, however I do respect the sport. I like to watch it live at the rink but I can't watch it repeatedly on t.v.

Latest posts