COD6

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Abson 3

Reaction score
o sicks, cia320, adrnln jnke, beerdelivery04, golden sparta, grim7807 - I will be trying to throw down an invite or join up later tonight. Will check to see if you all are online. Would be cool if we can get a whole sport trac clan rolling through!

The wife said she was heading home to play it, so check for Casserrole or swell Jerry (thats my sons account, wife plays on that sometimes.)

We have online parental controls set for both xbox's, so if you join up, you won't be able to hear us, nor us you, until friend invites are accepted.

Looking forward to killin time!:cool::cool::cool:

looked for ya but nothing there, up to level 24 in about 7 hrs total...i cant believe there are people that have already prestige to 64 already....

looked for ya but nothing there, up to level 24 in about 7 hrs total...i cant believe there are people that have already prestige to 64 already....

People have had a copy for about 2 weeks now. From what I heard they were supposed to be banned or stats cleared but I don't think that will happen.

BTW does anyone play MW2 on teh Playstation?

Reaper,

my friend got a copy last week and has been playing since then. I think he got it out of somebody's trunk though..:unsure:

Anyway, sorry I missed the COD-fest. I'll most likely be on tonight.

"o sicks"

I don't know how they got it but I've seen people on my friends list have a PS3 copy. There are people already on the 2nd prestige and higher.

gesh... wish i woulda got a copy...

oh well...

i will be on in about 15mins...

its 8.46 in TN sooooo around 9

if u want to party send me a msg and ill invite you to my party

Latest posts